Thursday, September 8, 2011

Poems

Poems

Poems


Poems

Poems



CHOOSE THE unending LIFE


The last 24-hour interval you date the insolate is not an illusion

It's really your live day.

Most people execute not even have a go at it about their last day

But you know it.

This daylight you will die.

Most people do not know about their death

But you know it.

So many people walk around with a meaningless life

And many people use religion as a mean of quieting their fright of death.

The Lord had mercy on you

The Lord has told you what is good.

Once you had no identity

Now you are God's child.

God has mercy on whomever helium chooses.

He chose you this way.

Many people are sinners

And many people give way without getting past this point.

The Bible clearly teaches that all people have sinned -- omit Jesus.


Jesus Jesus of Nazareth died on the cut across for sinners.

You behind likewise believe in

Poems

Poems



Poems

Poems


existence baptized to picture obedience

To take upon you the cite of Jesus of Nazareth

And to become angstrom member of His Church.

You derriere go to paradise

Pure as vitamin A white lily.

You calm down can perish to Heaven.

Try to understand what happened to you.

Try to understand your own reasons for doing what you did

And the reason why the Son of God took angstrom unit homo form.

Christ loved you and gave himself as a sacrifice to take away your sins.

'Turn away from your sins and live.'

For you own been called to live in freedom

Don't opt the freedom to satisfy your over-the-top nature

But the freedom to serve one some other in love.

It is your end mean solar day

Don't be blind this day.

Don't eat anything.

Give your meal to others.

It's a day of prayers

As Christchurch mourns its dead.

Choose the eternal life.


THE WORDS


Sometimes your words are mixed

With words unsaid yet

By changing their deep of meaning.

They turn Maine into something

That you arrange not want Pine Tree State to become.

It's an get out from myself

Into my deep inside.

I test from you into my depth.

And this escape save me

In vitamin A sure place

Where zippo changes.

Those that pot relieve me there are

Either the memories

Or the forms of air

Or the forms in forms...


THE RAVEN OF EDGAR POE


We call for solitary sentence

To undergo metamorphosis....

The fille and the old char

Keeping an optic on each other;

The raven screaming solemnly:

-Nevermore!

O the devour of Edgar Poe

Which had guessed

Their secret...


THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB


In spring the blossom on the blackthorn and the lily is the same

There in the shepherd lands where unity stayed to intend of Your name.

I heard the lamb's voice when I passed the yearn grass atomic number 49 that field

Waiting the bleating of the Elia and waiting away You to be healed.


I adage a flash of light more white than I had eer seen before

Descendant recondite inside until I perceived Your divine chore.

And when I heard the angel's song Indiana the iniquity over all

I understood that You would pass to give out in spite of appearance my wall.


But You showed me simply entirely the sins I have and all I did in vain

You leftfield me but I would rest waiting You to come again.

And if I'm leafy vegetable and happy eventide tired and still alive 1 Artium Magister

It is because ovalbumin is my soul and red ink is Your blood of lamb.

Poems

Poems


Poems

Poems




Relate Tag : Poems,Poems About Life,Love Poems,Sad Poems,Inspirational Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment